Aging results in many changes in men including loss of hormones. This is known as andropause or “male menopause” and usually refers to decreasing levels of testosterone. Receiving hormone replacement services can show great benefits for men. It is less common for men to associate their muscle mass loss and testosterone levels with hormone balance. But, oftentimes men can experience worse symptoms as they age.
Every man experiences hormone depletion as they age. But life with low testosterone can look very bleak for a man. Men often experience weight gain, poor performance in the gym, low sex drive, and poor sexual performance. Low T can be easily treated with testosterone replacement therapy and many men report excellent results from BHRT and resume living a life they love once optimized.
Signs of Andropause include:
- Reduced Sexual Desire
- Decreased Energy
- Poor Muscle Recovery after Exercise
- Sleep Problems
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Memory Loss
- Muscle Loss
- Increased Body Fat
- Night Sweats
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Problems
- Hair Loss
At Hale Wellness Clinic we provide individual programs that offer hormone treatment, called bio-identical hormone replacement for men. We combine lab testing with listening to our patients to provide personalized wellness treatment plans that meet their specific needs. In addition, we offer support for your gut health, fitness goals, and nutrition plans.
- Treatment by our expert providers
- Full analysis of your personal lifestyle, and family medical history
- Hormone level testing
- Individualized programs to alleviate problems
- Compounded hormones and supplements
- Nutritional and fitness support and recommendations
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement for men is a type of therapy available in many forms. As a telehealth provider, we specialize in oral and cream for low testosterone treatment. We work with you closely in our initial meetings to determine the best modality. The options for testosterone replacement therapy are:
- Creams: Creams are applied to the skin and left to be absorbed. The cream is placed on the scrotum because it has the best absorption on that part of the skin. It is possible to transfer the cream to others if it is not fully absorbed so it’s important to follow directions carefully when using creams.
- Orals: Hormones in an oral form are a common and effective treatment method for BHRT. You will need to take the tablets every day to get the best results.