BHRT for Women
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is a popular option for millions of female clients around the world who desire to improve their health and lifestyle. Beginning in their mid-30s, women begin to experience menopausal symptoms like fatigue, weight gain, low sex drive or loss of sexual function, a drop in estrogen, and mental fog. Most blame it on their busy lives! Then, when menopause hits, the symptoms of declining female hormone levels can increase. Most are taught to believe that this is just what aging looks like. Here at Hale Wellness Clinic, we can help.
It is possible to age with as much vitality as you had in your 20s. Once hormone levels are optimized, most will experience symptom relief right away with our holistic approach. When the symptoms are alleviated, it is easier to begin doing things they used to do to keep themselves healthy, like exercising and eating healthy. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy can help the body fight age-onset diseases and even early menopause problems, like heart problems, osteoporosis, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and cancer.
Symptoms of hormone imbalance in females include:
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Memory Loss
- Low Sex Drive
- Vaginal Dryness
- Painful Intercourse
- Urinary Incontinence
- Mood Swings
- Weight Gain
- Hair Loss
At Hale Wellness Clinic, I provide individualized programs based on a woman’s unique needs that offer bioidentical hormone therapy for early menopausal women’s health and postmenopausal women. I combine lab testing with listening to my patients to provide personalized wellness plans that meet their specific needs and possible health risks. In addition, I offer support for your gut health, fitness goals, and nutrition plans.
Personalized bioidentical hormone replacement therapy treatment for women’s health includes:
- Treatment by our expert providers of the underlying cause of your symptoms
- Full analysis of menopausal symptoms, personal lifestyle, and family medical history
- Hormone level testing
- Individualized programs to alleviate symptoms
- Compounded bioidentical hormones and supplements
- Nutritional and fitness support and recommendations
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for women is available in many forms. As a telehealth provider, I specialize in oral and cream treatments. I will work with you closely in our initial meetings to determine the best modality. The bioidentical hormone therapy options here at Hale Wellness Clinic are:
- Creams: Creams are applied to the skin and left to be absorbed. The cream is placed on the vaginal lips because it has the best absorption on that part of the skin. It is possible to transfer the cream to others if it is not fully absorbed, so it’s important to follow directions carefully when using creams.
- Orals: Hormones in the oral form are a common and effective method of BHRT. You must take the tablets daily to get the best results.