BHRT for Women
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is a popular option for millions of female clients around the world who desire to improve their health and lifestyle. Beginning in their mid-30s, women begin to experience menopausal symptoms like fatigue, weight gain, low sex drive, a drop in estrogen, and mental fog. Most just blame it on their busy lives! Then, when menopause hits, the symptoms of declining female hormones can increase. Most are taught to believe that this is just what aging looks like.
It is possible to age with as much vitality as you had in your 20s. Once hormones are optimized, most will experience symptom relief right away. When the symptoms are alleviated, it is easier to begin doing things they used to do to keep themselves healthy, like exercising and eating healthy. Hormone therapy can help the body fight age-onset diseases, and even early menopause problems, like heart problems, osteoporosis, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and cancer.
Symptoms of hormonal imbalance in females include:
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Memory Loss
- Low Sex Drive
- Vaginal Dryness
- Urinary Incontinence
- Mood Swings
- Weight Gain
- Hair Loss
At Hale Wellness Clinic, I provide individualized programs that offer bio-identical hormone therapy for early menopause women’s health and postmenopausal women. I combine lab testing with listening to my patients to provide personalized wellness plans that meet their specific needs and possible health risks. In addition, I offer support for your gut health, fitness goals, and nutrition plans.
Personalized hormone therapy treatment for women’s health includes:
- Treatment by our expert providers
- Full analysis of menopausal symptoms, personal lifestyle, and family medical history
- Hormone level testing
- Individualized programs to alleviate symptoms
- Compounded bioidentical hormones and supplements
- Nutritional and fitness support and recommendations
Bio-identical Hormone Therapy for female clients is available in many forms. As a telehealth provider, I specialize in oral and cream treatments. I work with you closely in our initial meetings to determine the best modality. The menopausal hormone therapy options are:
- Creams: Creams are applied to the skin and left to be absorbed. The cream is placed on the vaginal lips because it has the best absorption on that part of the skin. It is possible to transfer the cream to others if it is not fully absorbed, so it’s important to follow directions carefully when using creams.
- Orals: Hormones in oral form are a common and effective method of BHRT. You will need to take the tablets every day to get the best results.